Sunday, February 27, 2011

AWANA. ^.^

So if there is one thing I love (and there is) it's AWANA. It's a fun time to hang out with godly people, laugh at boys who are bad at football, do some trivia with a pastor at my church and have a really impacting lesson that opens our eyes to the world and what is going on and how to face that Biblically. IT IS FUN. I always have a slew of emotions coming out after AWANA. Sometimes it's fear, not knowing how I'm going to face what Krieger has told us initially but then realizing I can only face anything thru God. He's got everything under control and for that reason I should be afraid of nothing. I'm really grateful for the helpers and everyone for asking questions and making me understand stuff I didn't before. Thank You, God, for AWANA and that blessing in my life. =)

Love Always, cBe

No comments:

Post a Comment