Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My World 2.0 Hey guys, It's Justin Bieber!

2 Facts: first- I did just put the title of JB's cd as the title of this post.
second- this is my second post in ONE DAY. :O          
                           
So this is gonna be a bit random. So here we go!!
  • This picture pretty much defines my relationship with Caroline ^ I mean forreal if we are together this is was happens. It's madness, legit. We fall all over ourselves and spastically laugh like it was our last day. And I love her!
  • Also, the girl standing next to us is one of my great friends. Her name is Abigail and this picture describes her too. She's got her camera on her shoulder and a Dr. Pepper in her hand. And she's laughing, yup, that's Abigail for ya. :)
  • Now this is Hayley. ^ She has become one of my BEST FRIENDS EVER. I love her sooooo much and she is so godly and such a great girl. :) Now Hayley and I both realize this is not the most pleasant of photos of both of us BUT, 
That was the day we went to a water park near our town and I almost died and Hayley got sunburned for the first time ever and ya know things were just messy that day. So don't judge. :) Lol jk. (=

  • Now this is my sisterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Her name is Becky and I kind  LOVER HER SO MUCH. She's the best. (= I love you, Irma!!!

  • This is Alicia. She's awesome and I just like this pic enough to put it on here. (=
Love Always, cBe

No comments:

Post a Comment