Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Told You I was Random

I think yellow is too bright of a color to have publishing the great works of literature that I compile and place on this blog. Hahaha just kidding, but still, it hurts my eyes.

So, as I said in my past entry, I love Jesus. He is the light of the world and He died on the cross along time ago because people (yes that includes you, reader) are sinners. We cannot go to heaven with sin in our hearts and God did not want us to go to hell so Jesus died for us. Now, mind you, He did not have to. He was sinless, but He loved us sooooooooo much. All you gotta do is "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved..." (Acts 16:31).

Here's a picture of me and my short but lovely friend, Augusta.  Now if you did not originally believe I was random, now you know!

Here's a couple more pictures. One of just me being, well, me, and another one that reminds me of the song Lost by Coldplay (one of the many loves of my life).
Well, I think that is all the awesome stuff that you can handle right now, reader. Well, that and I gotta go do homework.
Love always, cBe

No comments:

Post a Comment