Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Interests, anyone?

Soooo, what do I like? hmmm pretty much a lot of stuff. The stuff I like is kinda a definition of me.   
   * I love JESUS CHRIST- He died for me and you and everyone else. And He rose from that grave. Why? 'Cause He is God! Creator and Savior of mankind. (=  
  * I love music- it allows expression.   
  * I love softball- it's fun. :D 
  * I love to dance- it's fun too! 
  * I love love. I'm a real softy and I love sappy romance movies. :D   
  *  I talk a lot when I have something to say and I'm almost as random as it gets. 
  * I love people. A lot. If I were alone I might as well just... hmm I dk. But God is always with me so I don't  have to worry about anything. :D  
  * My favorite TV shows are The Mentalist, The Nanny and Hawaii 5-0.
Now, these shows are certainly not a part of describing me, I just like them. (=  Well, I'm not a very complex person, as you can tell, so that's enough for  now.
Love always, cBe  

No comments:

Post a Comment